Stuffed

"Zak" wrote in message

I think that the extent of the criminal in this case damage is
rather limited. I do not propose to etch the windscreen or to
actually damage it.

In fact with a bit of work and the right solvents and a good pair
of overalls it could all be sorted out in half an hour. No more
than a tenner including labout I would guess.

If you are the driver and have to go and fetch those items but
have no car to travel in then it would take much longer.

Hardly worth pursuing a court case over.

I agree, I'd respond equally illegally and put a block of frozenmilk through
your windscreen as a thank you. Much quicker than a court case, and you'd
only have to pay the excess on your policy for a new screen, barely worth
troubling over, isn't it?

One thing you haven't considered - How do you know the people parking
shouldn't be there? Sure, most of them maybe shouldn't, but are you mind
reader enough to know if an unknown car is a visitor, health worker, family
and so on? Do you really have your nose in every other residents business?