Holly in France

On Fri, 20 May 2005 11:34:00 GMT, Grouch wrote:

Nobody owns the damn carpark cos it was all a f*cking blag posting by the
OP.

Can't see why you have come to that conclusion, unless you 'know' him from
elsewhere.

so can we close this sodden thread altogether.

Set your newsreader to 'ignore' it.

A suggestion for the OP. We have until recently had a problem with a
school'boy' who kept parking outside a house we are working on, blocking
one of the access routes. We asked him not to park there, he ignored us. An
'accidental' sprinkling of dust a few days running did the trick. Of course
you might not have ready access to builders type dust, but anything else
that would cause the cars to need a wash afterwards might work and might be
considered less 'illegal' than glue or letting tyres down etc??

--
Holly, in France
Holiday home in Dordogne