Depresion

"Zak" wrote in message
On Fri 20 May 2005 10:32:34, Grouch wrote:
. uk

I live in a small block of flats near London. When they go
shopping some people like to park in our car park. If this
does not happen much then we just accept it.

However, recently a small number of strangers have started
parking here regularly and some leave their car here all day
while they are at work.

There is entry no barrier to our car park and the warning
notices and (fake) clamping notices on the car park walls are
ignored. These peristent parkers also ignore our little notes
left under the wipers asking them not to park in our car park.

SO THIS IS MY PLAN. I reckon I should now stick a A4-sized
"Please Do Not Park Here" notice on the windscreen of these
regular parkers and make sure the notice is attached with some
sort of glue that takes them a long time to remove.

What do you suggest I use for glue? If I use some rubbery sort
of compound like Bostik or Evostik then it will cost quite a
bit as I probably need a tube of the glue for each notice. If
I use a hard-setting glue like superglue then it will probably
come off with an ice-scraper as the wind screen will probably
be a bit dirty & dusty.

Can I buy and preprinted EXTRA-MESSY self adhesive notices
which say "Please Do Not Park Here" ?

Any ideas as to what (relatively cheap) adhesive I can use
would be welcome.

You say OUR car park, what do you mean by this? does it have
'residents parking only'?does it have a council parking sign
saying no parking at any time? if not then it's parking facility
for anyone, at any time, at any day

The flats I live in are privately owned and so is our car park.

It seems to me to be pretty much the same thing as you living in a
house and having your own car parking area next to the house.

Are you or are you not the land owner for the car park?