Rafal

Default TV and radio aerials on one mast?

Hi,
I know that aerial installs were covered here on "few" occasions but
I did not find answers via searching news groups and net.
Planning to install two new aerials for TV /incl freeview/ and fm radio.
/Streatham, London, about 1-2 miles from Crystal Palace transmitter/.
I would like to install both aerials on one mast. I vaguely remember that
in that case there should be a certain distance between them / something to
do
with the wavelength they operate?/ Or is it just not good practice to put
them together?
What about the distance from other aerials?
How to calculate the signal strength? /my Naim Audio tuner need min 600mV
for 'full quieting'/
Your opinions on omni circular fm aerial
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MX395.html
versus normal one.

Thank you in advance
Rafal