Andy Turner

On Fri, 20 May 2005 11:34:00 GMT, "Grouch"
wrote:

Chara Banc wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:48:01 +0100, Zak wrote:

I live in a small block of flats near London. When they go
shopping some people like to park in our car park. If this does
not happen much then we just accept it.

However, recently a small number of strangers have started parking
here regularly and some leave their car here all day while they
are at work.

There is entry no barrier to our car park and the warning notices
and (fake) clamping notices on the car park walls are ignored.
These peristent parkers also ignore our little notes left under
the wipers asking them not to park in our car park.

Google for similar situations on uk.legal as this sort of thing has
been discussed many times there, then consider posting you query on
that ng.

Basically, you could wind up in deep doo-doo if you pursue the wrong
course of action, so you need to consider the wider implications.

Much might depend on exactly who owns the car-park.

Nobody owns the damn carpark cos it was all a f*cking blag posting by the
OP. so can we close this sodden thread altogether.

Oh I see! You're the usenet ruler who decides who can say what in what
threads!

andyt