The Natural Philosopher

Mary Fisher wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Simon Finnigan wrote:

I used to LOVE putting stickers on the cars in disabled bays when I

worked

in a supermarket.

And how did you know who was disabled and who wasnt? You sound like a
genuine plonker.

The notices say the bays are for Blue Badge holders. The Blue Badges have
to be displayed in the front of the car.

I wish that more supermarkets enforced the rules.

Frankly I wish they didn't.

In general disabled people seem to shop - understandingly - in quiet
times when there are lods of parking spaces available.

At peak times they are vnever there, and everyone is looking desperately
for parking spaces which are all full. Except the 30 odd disabled bays.

Mary

NT