Steve Rainbird

Simon Finnigan wrote:

I used to LOVE putting stickers on the cars in disabled bays when I

worked

in a supermarket. Big A4 sheets that took hours to scrape off. Then

I`d

stand by the car and wait for the owner to come out. "Who put that

on my

car????". "Me, is there a problem?". rant rant rave, threaten,

abuse.

Smile nicely and explain that since they couldn`t read the big sign

infront

of their car, we had thoughtfully decided to put one on their car to

ensure

they knew for next time. The other customers watching this used to

wet

themselves laughing!

And how did you know who was disabled and who wasnt? You sound like a
genuine plonker.

NT

Have you never heard of disabled stickers in cars?

Its you who are the plonker!