David Lang

Hi Zak
There is entry no barrier to our car park and the warning notices
and (fake) clamping notices on the car park walls are ignored.

The fake notices are a good idea, but you need to reinforce them with some
psycology.

Put up some new, bigger notices that look differenet. The inference is that
a new company has taken over.

Beg borrow or steal a wheel clamp. I think you can hire them. Or make a
mock one from MDF & paint it bright yellow.

Fix this to your own car with a big label on the windscreen in yellow/black.
Leave in conspicuous position. Repeat next day with neighboors car.

Dave

These peristent parkers also ignore our little notes left under
the wipers asking them not to park in our car park.

SO THIS IS MY PLAN. I reckon I should now stick a A4-sized
"Please Do Not Park Here" notice on the windscreen of these
regular parkers and make sure the notice is attached with some
sort of glue that takes them a long time to remove.

What do you suggest I use for glue? If I use some rubbery sort of
compound like Bostik or Evostik then it will cost quite a bit as I
probably need a tube of the glue for each notice. If I use a
hard-setting glue like superglue then it will probably come off
with an ice-scraper as the wind screen will probably be a bit
dirty & dusty.

Can I buy and preprinted EXTRA-MESSY self adhesive notices which
say "Please Do Not Park Here" ?

Any ideas as to what (relatively cheap) adhesive I can use would
be welcome.