Christian McArdle

And if a cars on a pavement, squeeze past it! If you hit the wing mirror,
such a pity! :-)

Yes, my route (on foot) to university used to pass through a hospital. Many
cars used to park on a particular pavement, making it very narrow, which was
very selfish, given that (a) there was a car park with plenty of spaces and
(b) the pavement became too narrow for wheelchairs, which are obviously very
common in hospitals, forcing wheelchairs into the road.

Of course, we clearly weren't careful enough when walking down the remaining
narrow path to avoid knocking the occasional mirror off...

Christian.