Pete M

In ,
Zak decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a
rant as follows
This is slightly off-topic but posted to groups where I figure
people would have some good ideas to help me out.

What do you suggest I use for glue? If I use some rubbery sort of
compound like Bostik or Evostik then it will cost quite a bit as I
probably need a tube of the glue for each notice. If I use a
hard-setting glue like superglue then it will probably come off
with an ice-scraper as the wind screen will probably be a bit
dirty & dusty.

Can I buy and preprinted EXTRA-MESSY self adhesive notices which
say "Please Do Not Park Here" ?

Any ideas as to what (relatively cheap) adhesive I can use would
be welcome.

Don't use adhesive.

You know what's 10 times as annoying?

McDonalds gherkins.

If you put one of those on a window on a sunny day, they're a total pig to
remove. Has to be a genuine McDonalds one though, it's the sauce... They
have the same adhesive qualities as a sticky thing, and said parkers will
think kids have been targeting their cars.. We all know the last people we
want messing with our car is kids. Scarier than any label, sticker etc.

Alternatively, just put up with people parking in your car park, or move to
somewhere where there's more room. After all, who'd live down South?

--
Pete M

Mercedes 260E, Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2
Ford Capri (ressurection started)
VW Golf Clipper Cabriolet

COSOC #5
Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain