Odinn

Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Odinn wrote:

Maybe I can kiln dry enough to redo the kitchen with this year and air
dry the rest to do the entertainment center with next year. With the
amount that I'm going to be milling, I should have plenty to work with
for the next few years anyway

That'd work. I guess if the cost of KD'g is by the bf, it would
make a big difference. OTOH, if it's a flat fee or your own kiln,
it might not make that much of a difference. Get a cheap moisture
tester and see what it's like, that alone might help make up your
mind. Regardless, you've got a bunch of wood for the price of
extra gas.

Well, the price of the extra gas and the cost of having someone bring
out a portable sawmill ($55 hr, 3 hr minimum). Either way, it is
cheaper than I could have bought it for

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net