Waynemak

The tractors haven't been made for some time, I did find a web sight with
some info, looks like its about a 43 HP machine. I am going to look at it in
the morning but it sounds like a real oddball. It comes with all the items I
want but get parts would be a real bitch, but I suppose many of the older
machines are getting harder to find parts for. Thats why we have our
machines so we can make some right??

Hows the mill?
"ATP*" wrote in message

"Waynemak" wrote in message
I have been looking for a tractor to do some work around the yard, its
hard finding a good machine for a price I can swallow. I talked to a
person selling a Leroi tractor, this machine has a bucket, plow, doozer
blade and cherry picker. It also has a jack hammer (no real use for that)
the engine is 6 cylinder, but 4 are to power the machine and the other 2
are the built in compressor (to run a jack hammer) the price seems fair
but I know nothing of these machines and have found some info on the web
but not a bunch.

We have a 1988 Leroi tow-behind compressor at work. Compair took over the
compressor line. They sent me a service manual free of charge.