Tom Gardner

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news:q8pje.14979$E05.4166@trndny09...
Any submission service I have used is worthless.

Do you mean the sites where you post your job and business post their bids
on the job baqck to you through the third party?

I tried "Traffic Magnet" that does weekly submissions to search
engines...worthless!

Where do you want your comission check sent? grin

I'd rather have a warm fuzzy knowing your strong business is there when I
need it.

Unfortunately, selling machinery in America is a dog, the US is getting
out of the business of making stuff. Open a liquor store, import Chinese
stuff, become a lawyer, invest in nursing homes and pharmaceuticals.

Oy... I figure we only have a small percentage of the market. I have
nowhere to go but up. ...At least that is what I'm counting on for now!

How about a targeted push by looking at the SIC numbers of your top ten
customers and hitting those SICs? Come to think of it, just about every
brush maker would use your heads if they knew about them. I never knew
about multi-spindle heads other than our 60 fixed hole Zagar, untill one of
my techs saw one at a used machinery place and the wheels started
turning...figurativly speaking. We are just starting to set-up the
Clausing with the Commander, BTW.

Regards,
Joe

...sigless for this thread