Joe AutoDrill

I would never ever consider buying new machinery, Joe. I think 99% of this
NG's audience is home shop guys like me. The entire reason we exist in the
numbers that we do is that used industrial machinery can sometimes be had
quite cheaply. I have no opinion on your company or any of your products
or business practices, but I don't think you will find Usenet to be very
productive.

I'm not necessarily looking to sell to folks on Usenet... More of my
customers are large companies or small companies doing large runs of the
same parts, etc. But I would bet that people here sometimes work for those
companies and know how they shop for their machines...

Selling on Usenet is never a good idea IMHO unless you are in a "forsale" or
similar group...

I simply want to know where people find their large purchase tools so I can
investigate for future advertising, etc.

Regards,
Joe

....sigless for this thread