Tekkie®

DanG posted for all of us...

Useless advice.
=20
Locating services that mark local utilities are responsible only=20
to the metering device. You can beg and plead and might get an=20
individual locator to spot the lines for you, but his corporate=20
response is supposed to be "no way" and I absolutely will not give=20
a depth indication.
=20
(top posted for your inconvenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

=20
=20
=20
"Tekkie=AE" wrote in message=20
ganews.com...
Ray posted for all of us...

The previous owner of my home burried some Romex to power up a=20
pool pump and
he ran a branch to a receptacle for a non existent sheded off=20
this to
provide a receptacle to a non existent shed.

I like to do some trenching in my yard to run conduit to a=20
workshop that I
built but want to avoid the existing romex.

Is there a way/device to help me find the burried romex. I=20
tried a metal
detector and after adjusting the sensitivity it still picks up=20
a lot of
stray stuff in my yard and does not give me a clear picture of=20
the location
of the romex.

Thanks,

Use your areas "one call" system.
--=20

Tekkie=20

=20
=20
=20

Hey top posting Danny Boy what magical advice did you come up with other th=
an slam me?

Did you read some of the other responses; didn't think so.

So take your useless top posting; usless post and be gone...
--=20

Tekkie