Wayne Tiffany

It sounds to me like the relay is stuck - I have one that does the same
thing. The problem is that the box says it will run a pair of 150 watt
bulbs, which it will, it just won't turn them off again because the relay
points weld together. Too small of a relay, too large wattage bulbs.

WT

"jakdedert" wrote in message
PaPaPeng wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2005 14:29:05 GMT, PaPaPeng wrote:

I have one of those motion sensor triggered secruity lights. Its
cheap enough ($20) to just replace but I hate to add anything to
the dump if it needs only a simple fix. The problem is that its
always on and can only be shut off from the wall switch. It does
not respond to any of the three control setting dials. What is the
likely problem and what's the part to check?

I thnik I figured out the problem. I was using the junction box as
the wire junction for all outside outlets in my garage. Just wired up
my garage for use as a workshop. In the process the security light
wires slipped and I just rewired them by color. I got them wrong.
What is the correct wiring diagram? I know its simple but I just
can't figure it out now.