Gunner

On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:05:04 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Probably no good for his leg/lower back problems. I'm doing Tai Chi
now and it's tough on my knees. Gotta keep getting the weight down.
High school: 182 lbs. Currently 208 lbs, down from 223. (Egad! I'm 5'
11".)

High school 215lbs (1970, 6'1
Boot camp 180 (1971 6'2"
Hospital in Honsu 164lb (1973 6'3")
1975-98 195lbs 6'2" (two back surgeries)
Today, 215 6"2"

I went from 34" waist to 36" waist, to 38" waist, over the last 5 yrs.

My biceps used to be 21". After the back surgeries...they faded away
when I could no longer do heavy stuff.

Though I can still see my belt buckle 99% of the time, Im having to
start to watch my diet. The meds dont help much either..
If I start putting on weight, I can tell because I start getting back
pain.

My hearing is going and my arms are not long enough anymore..sigh...

Gunner, 51

for torturing the cat." Gunner