Waynemak

Default Anyone know anything about Leroi tractors??

I have been looking for a tractor to do some work around the yard, its hard
finding a good machine for a price I can swallow. I talked to a person
selling a Leroi tractor, this machine has a bucket, plow, doozer blade and
cherry picker. It also has a jack hammer (no real use for that) the engine
is 6 cylinder, but 4 are to power the machine and the other 2 are the built
in compressor (to run a jack hammer) the price seems fair but I know nothing
of these machines and have found some info on the web but not a bunch.