Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , CNT wrote:
I used "freud router bit" and few others.

One came up www.freud-tools.com and they were VERY RUDE! I am Deaf and need
to call people thru relay service. They said they will not accept a relay
call. I dialed 8 times to hear the same thing.

Oh, boy, I smell the shark-bait now. I bet if you have a lawyer write them a
letter mentioning the ADA, they'll change their policy in a big hurry. What a
bunch of jerks.

I'll betcha ya *not*. grin

See the other messages about the _fraud_ being perpetrated via that service.

It's a good service, for the hearing impaired. but many businesses can make
a _very_real_ case for not accepting such calls to their _order_ line.

I have a friend who's deaf, and I've used a relay service dozens of times to
talk to him. It's no big deal - can't imagine what their problem is, other
than massive ignorance.

The 'deal', as you put it, is "*frequent*, massive, fraud" attempts. The
criminals have discovered that the call through the 'relay' service leaves
*NO* tracks back to them. The company gets the _relay's_ Caller-ID (or ANI)
info, not the fraudster's.

See the other postings in the thread for more info.