Doug Miller

In article , CNT wrote:
I used "freud router bit" and few others.

One came up www.freud-tools.com and they were VERY RUDE! I am Deaf and need
to call people thru relay service. They said they will not accept a relay
call. I dialed 8 times to hear the same thing.

Oh, boy, I smell the shark-bait now. I bet if you have a lawyer write them a
letter mentioning the ADA, they'll change their policy in a big hurry. What a
bunch of jerks.

I have a friend who's deaf, and I've used a relay service dozens of times to
talk to him. It's no big deal - can't imagine what their problem is, other
than massive ignorance. Maybe I'll prefer to buy from their competitors next
time I need bits or blades. No reason for them to go out of their way to make
life hard for you.

--
Regards,