Duane Bozarth

Lew Hodgett wrote:

CNT wrote:
I live in Milwaukee, WI. The whole reason I want Freud's number is to get a
retailer that sells Freud router bits, guess what, there aren't any in this
town!?!? I will have to order it thru Amazon.com ( 97-108 for $154.99 ).

Just for funzies, as long as shipping is involved, might want to check
CMT in Iowa?

Or Whiteside...I have no idea what that part no actually is, but unless
it is a unique Freud profile or you have some other reason for requiring
Freud, there may be good quality alternatives less expensive (but maybe
not, too)...