David

Another case of the "few" spoiling things for the "many". How shameful
can people be?? Don't answer--that was rhetorical.

Dave

gw wrote:

"CNT" wrote in message

I used "freud router bit" and few others.

One came up www.freud-tools.com and they were VERY RUDE! I am Deaf and

need

to call people thru relay service. They said they will not accept a relay
call. I dialed 8 times to hear the same thing.

I just called that 800 number you gave me and lead me to call Muller Co.

Chuck

Chuck,

I hate to say this, but working in a business with an 800 number, we have
received a fair number of relay calls. Each and every one has been an
attempt at fraud.

Our operator will spend 30 minutes or more on the line (at our cost), only
to find out that the person on the other end wants to buy a large quantity
of what we sell, have it shipped to an international address, and pay with
an offshore cashiers check or foreign credit card.

Now obviously, I am not implying that the hearing impaired are scammers -
it's just that the scammers seem to have found this to be an anonymous way
of plying their trade. It's unfortunate that this method of communication
has been tainted for the people who need it. Our experience may have led
some companies to institute a policy of not accepting relay calls.

Gary