Leif Thorvaldson

"George" george@least wrote in message

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message

"robo hippy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am just going to have to try the LDD method. One question though,
when you take the bowl out of the solution, do you just drip dry it, or
rinse it off, or what?
robo hippy

=====A private email has been sent to you with a copy of The Soap

Solution
attached. Hopefully, this method will allow the counterrevolutionary
turners to keep napping while they wait for their wood to dry.*G*

Leif

Looks like it's too late to get the stuff cheap from a
going-out-of-business
sale.

http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/t....pl?read=71968

====The poor fellow! He couldn't figure out how to dispose of used LDD
solution. LDD has been biodegradable for many years and has been going down
countless drains (even in New Jersey!) for an equal number of years. No
wonder the chemist chuckled. Undoubtedly, and based upon scientific surveys
of unhappy LDD solution users, it has been found that they: 1) Used the
wrong brand of LDD; 2)Used the wrong ratio of LDD to water; 3) did not
follow directions regarding using it! It is almost incomprehensible to me
that a person would make up 15 gallons of the stuff on a first try. I
suspect that he is an agent of influence promulgating anti-LDD propaganda --
one of those counterrevolutionary rats, . . . errh, I mean woodturners. The
Cause of LDD marches on and will not be deterred by such baseless claims or
anecdotes!*G*

Leif