Leif Thorvaldson

"Martin Rost" rostmartin @ hot mail . com wrote in message

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message

=====A private email has been sent to you with a copy of The Soap

Solution
attached. Hopefully, this method will allow the counterrevolutionary
turners to keep napping while they wait for their wood to dry.*G*

Leif

Hey Leif,
Are counterrevolutionary turners the ones who turn with the wood
spinning
the other direction?
Martin

Sorry, Martin, they are more devious than that. By their words shalt thou
know them! If you are suspicious of someone, send me a full transcript of
their remarks and I will process it for give-away phrases and words and
inform you of the findings. As a general rule of thumb, if they use the
abbreviation of LDD followed by curse words and reflections on my ancestry
you should be very suspicious. Either they know something that my mother
never told me, or they are counterrevolutionary rats, . . .errrh, I mean
woodturners. *G*

Leif