Dave Hinz

On Thu, 19 May 2005 00:31:14 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
"Bill C." wrote:
I don't use MSFT OS's anymore so DAMHIKT, but 'regclean.exe' is your friend.
Delete the Firefox directory and then apply regclean (Google for it ...
it's on a MSFT site somewhere.)

You should be done. Reinstall Firefox.

I just went from Fedora Core 2.0 Linux to Mandrake 10 Community Linux and
lost nothing. Nothing.

Normally I'd agree with you about reloading Firefox, but it and
Mozilla have a major security problem at the moment. You'll have
to turn off Java, Javascript and about everrything that makes it
useful versus IE to stop the problem. Hopefully a fix will be in
the next version, the new one doesn't have a fix.

Got a link? My sources don't seem to mention anything current. One of
us has newer information than the other...not sure who.