Jag Man

Eric,

I have no idea on why one of your Am Std toilets is not working as
well
as the others. All I can offer is a suggestion for getting a good
flusher.
An independent study was done of flush performance of low-flus
toilets.
I don't seem to have the Web page bookmarked anymore, but you can
probably
find it with Google. It shows which ones flush and which ones don't.
While
Am Std. had at least one reasonable performer in the test, the best,
low-cost
wane was the Toto Drake. We have two, and they are excellent. As I
recall,
I paid about $185 sans seat.

Ed

"Eric and Megan Swope" wrote in message
Hi everyone. An American Standard toilet in our powder room does

not flush
with great force. Sometimes remnants remain and require an extra

flush.
The other 2 toilets in our house are exactly the same, but flush

with
greater force. Is there anyway to increase the force with which a

toilet
flushes?
Can I buy a different flush valve?

I have tried increasing the water level in the tank, no good. I

have
cleaned out the little holes inside the edge of the bowl, no good.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.