Alan Smithee

Matt wrote:
You called to report your problem, and they are sending you a new
head?

That seems a bit of an extreme solution; if it were me I'd probably of
said - no thanks... I guess the problem isn't really that serious
after all.

And I didn't even know it was medically possible. Who says Canada's
healthcare system is backward?

Oh Matt you are too witty ah ha ha ha. A regular Oscar Wilde. I meant of
course a new faucet head. BTW I once did a comparison with a comtemporary of
mine about the premiums on his American "health plan" compared to what had
to pay in extra income tax. We came in about a $1000 in his favour. Of
course his plan didn't cover somethings which mine did and vice versa. He
also noted that plans varied wildy between employers. Also, if I need
something major done which isn't available here I can go to Rochester to the
Mayo clinic and Canada Health will foot nearly all the bill under most
circumstances.