IMM

Default Speedfit catastophic failure.

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

Well time to fill up. I always fill with just fresh water in case of a
swift drains down in case of a problems and lose the inhibitor.
Lo-and-behold one Speedfit fitting was ****ing out. A swift drain down.

On
inspection the O ring had been pushed out of its housing ring and was
bunched up further down the fitting. The pipe inserted was plastic

that
pushed the O ring put.

This isn't the first time you've mentioned something like this. What
insert did you use?

The older one without the O ring on them. All the shed sell only the older
type. That wasn't the problem though. Wickes and Homebase sell Speedfit
fitting under their own name, well Wickes does say Speedfit on it.

I've found it nearly impossible to intentionally
dislodge an O ring from a SpeedFit fitting.

This one was dislodged with relative ease.