Jake in Escondido

I don't know, standing up to my chest in water with an electric grinder
in my hands while plugged into an isolation transformer doesn't give me
warm fuzzys. I haven't got that much faith. 8^)

Jake

Lew Hartswick wrote:
Jake in Escondido wrote:

Thanks All,

I guess that I will have to step back and punt. The tiles are on a spa
that allows the water to cascade down into a pool. (Horrible idea)
Every year I have to remove the residue. I have tried acids, paint
scrapers and last year I broke out the big grinder with a heavy duty
Scotch-Bright pad on it. It worked pretty well. This year the pool has
water in it, so I don't want to use that electric grinder.

Why not use the electric with an isolation transformer? That would be
safe from the "electrocution" angle. ( being sure the xfmr is rated for
the apropiate current )

Jake

...lew...