Lane

"Ernie Leimkuhler" wrote in message
In article , Eric R Snow
wrote:

Yesterday I went to buy a new argon bottle. The one I have presently
is a 150 cubic foot bottle. They are about $195.00 US new. Asking
about the price the guy says why not get the 250? It's only $207.00
US. Sure I say. Only 12 bucks more. So, the fellow helps me load it
and then we go into the store so I can pay. Then he tells me he
goofed. The 250 bottle is really $297.00. 90 bucks more! Then he says
that since he had just told me it was $207.00 a few minutes before he
would honor that price. Cool huh? Central welding has some good
business ethics.
Eric R Snow,
Who now has two argon cylinders and won't be running out anty time
soon.

They are currently the best welding supplier in the greater Seattle
area.
Still family owned.

I agree except for their equipment prices. I got significantly better
prices from other places in the same city. Airgas for my Miller Syncrowave
and Praxair for my Hypertherm plasma cutter. Maybe thats why they are able
to sell argon bottles so cheap?

Lane