Alan Smithee

Speedy Jim wrote:
Alan Smithee wrote:

I have a one-year old Moen Extensa faucet in my kitchen, which, when
new, would always start in "stream" mode when the water was turned
on. If you wanted it to go into "spray" mode you had to switch it to
spray while the water was running. It would always revert back to
stream when the water stopped. In the last couple of months it's
gradually changed its behaviour to that whatever mode (stream or
spray) was last used is the mode which it now starts in. Was it
broken to begin with or is it broken now is my question??!! Is this
common. Has anyone got a solution? Maybe there's something that
needs cleaning. I don't have a hard water problem so I don't think
it's calcium buildup, but even if it were I'm now sure how I'd get
into the "head" of the thing. Thx.

Call Moen. They are very good at customer support.
Jim

Called Moen Canada and they're sending me a new head. Fantastic.