Speedy Jim

Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

Hi everyone. An American Standard toilet in our powder room does not flush
with great force. Sometimes remnants remain and require an extra flush.
The other 2 toilets in our house are exactly the same, but flush with
greater force.

SNIP
Since the other 2 work, it's fixable.

Look in the bowl, toward the front, for a hole about 3/4" diam.
If this model has one, it is the "siphon jet".
They often get clogged internally with calcium.
Without the jet, you get a "lazy" flush.
When flush begins, you should see a flow of water
out this hole. Compare to the other 2.

If this model does *not* have it, the rim jets
need more thorough cleaning.

Jim