Rick

On Tue, 17 May 2005 21:47:09 +0100, Hamie
wrote:

dmc wrote:
In article ,
Hamie wrote:

Unfortunately it's not accessable with a tower, or I'd use a ladder...
The back of the house looks like

[snip]

Don't suppose you could get a cherry picker type lift near enough to
it? Might be cheaper to hire one than get scaffolding put up, certified
and then taken down again later.

Darren

Not unless it's a max of about 1.2m wide and 1.8m tall (Otherwise I'd
have to take apart the gates at the side of the house).

You will probably get a cherry picker that small.

Rick

I might try a long pole sander & a roller from the corner of the
building... Spending hundreds for painting the gable seems like such a
lot...