Rono

Default RCA Projo troubles!

I got three of the model # D52W19, chassis # ITC222
RCA 52" HDTV Projection T.V.'s in for repair. One
has the green CRT leaked, coolant gone everywhere,
mind you, not a lot, and the blue CRT drive pcb is bad.
it's warranty, & they recommend raplacing the whole
CRT assy, only $ 100 + approx. Got another one with
the rf broke off, & had to reconverge the whole screen.
The third one has the red CRT arking, causing shutdown.
These are store stock, & not even sold yet!

My question is: "Are these really that bad of a set"?