Harry Collingwood

On Tue, 17 May 2005 12:14:07 -0500, "Bob Shuman"
wrote:

90AH should give approximately 5x the run time of the 17AH battery. As long
as it is the same nominal voltage and has some type of current limiting in
series (a fuse or a circuit breaker) then it should be fine as long as it
can physically fit into the space and be safely mounted. Good luck.

Bob

"Harry Collingwood" wrote in message
On Monday, 16 May 2005 10:02:00 -500, "Asimov"
wrote:

That would be true below some rated current. The 55 watts may be
greater than this value and the battery might drain faster than
expected by what the math is telling us. If the battery under this
condition shows less capacity does it then mean it is bad?

Thank you all,one last question and I'll leave you in peace! if,as
stated,17 AH seems a bit low will it hurt my two 150 motors that drive
both wheels,if I tried it, with say a 90AH battery? I have one in the
caravan and thought better to ask in case I knacker everything
up.Thanks a lot.regards Harry

Many thanks for the help,I noticed a fuse running from the
pos.Batt.lead so I guess if it is dodgy then it will blow.Thanks again
for all replies.You have helped me out a lot.Regards