Jonah

Chances are that your files are still there somewhere. You'd get better results posting this question to one of the
Microsoft support groups.

For about the cost of the Win98 O/S dick, you can get a used or reburbished Dell with WinXP installed. The 20th century
is long over...get with the program!

lgb wrote:
In article , says...

Try Mozilla's counterpart newsreader/mail program - Thunderbird. I'll never open Outlook Express again!

I just updated from W95 to W98SE. Yes, I know I'm slow :-).

W98 has completely wiped out my address books and inbox/sent/trash folders. Even
restoring them from a CD backup doesn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Luckily it didn't destroy Gravity :-).