alexy

nospambob wrote:

BTDT twice and both times get same error MSD, something about not
finding START.MOZILLA.ORG.

I seem to remember a checkbox on install for "use firefox start for
home page" I always uncheck that. Sounds like what it was looking for.

Mozilla has a forum but you need a viable Mozilla browser to use it.

I had no problem opening http://forums.mozillazine.org/ in IE. I've
only used the forums from firefox, though. Where are you getting
stuck. I can't believe they would make it not work in ie, since they
want to be able to attract current IE users. And to support
Thunderbird for non-firfox users.