Roy Gilbert

Default Simple cheap wireless personal alarm (not intruder alarm) required

Can anyone help please. I have a closely-situated neighbour who is
old. I wish to give him a personal wireless transmitter he can wear
constantly which will activate an alarm in my house (but NOT a
burgular alarm) in case of illness or an emergency where he cannot use
the telephone. It needs a range of 50/100 metres so a low powered
transmitter is suitable. I have considered using a wireless door bell
as the alarm sounder but a door-bell button is unsuitable. The
transmitter obviously needs to be small.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can use or adapt? Preferably
cheap please.