nospambob

BTDT twice and both times get same error MSD, something about not
finding START.MOZILLA.ORG. I bought Agent for the support that has
been outstanding. Liked free Agent and decided to avoid problems.
Mozilla has a forum but you need a viable Mozilla browser to use it.
Appreciate the help from all!

On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:13:16 -0400, Bob G.
wrote:

On Tue, 17 May 2005 11:35:41 -0700, nospambob
wrote:

My copy got corrupted and two downloads later I'm using Internet
Explorer and hating it. Can't get to Firefox Forums as reader is
broke. Is help out there and if so where? Have considered another
related program but Firefox works or did for me.

uninstall then download it again,,., I Do use Firefox as a
browser...use Forte Agent as a newsreader... To be honest
never had a problem with either,,,, Both Free versions

Bob Griffiths