Set Square

Stuart wrote:

On 18 May 2005 03:17:10 -0700, "Ed" wrote:

It really seems to be slightly different. The thread in the black
plastic thing from B&Q looks slightly wider than the one on the tap.
I cant screw it on any tighter, even though it ooks like it should
go on further. I am loath to break it by forcing it.

I bought a tap connector recently for a friend and I have also seen
them in Homebase and you get two different fittings slightly different
sizes .like these
http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2158

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2175
Stuart

The ones you quote fit taps with 3 different output thread sizes - 1/2"BSP
(using adapter), 3/4"BSP and 1"BSP. These are all sufficiently different
that there's no way in which the wrong one would *nearly* fit.

I'm still struggling to understand what sort of tap the OP has got.
--
Cheers,
Set Square