Duane Bozarth

Lee Michaels wrote:
Reminds me of a scam I read about years ago. Seem that there was a city who
required a fee to dispose of the itres. A new firm showed up with trucks and
began to take care of this business. All the former folks were glad to get
rid of the business because it was not profitable. This new firm did well at
this for a year or two. Then they vanished.

An investigation discovered that they had collected millions of dollars. And
deposited all the tires in a big, old warehouse they had rented. Leaving the
warehouse owner with a big sized disposal problem.

Alway possible if oversight not maintained...here it is State-controlled
and has been in place for something approaching 20 years now. Don't
know of any significant problems to date.