B.B.

In article ,
Ignoramus21310 wrote:

For the last year, I wore some military surplus pants when I was
doinbg various work. They were nice because they are very
accommodating, have big pockets, and also can get quite dirty without
looking ugly.

Unfortunately, they are not that strong and wear easily.

Any suggestions for similar pants made from stronger material?

I find that the older slacks that show up at Goodwill and other
thrift stores last a damn long time. They usually bite it when I snag
them on something and tear a chunk loose. The pair I've been wearing to
work for the last few weeks survived a year of tech school and tons of
yard work getting washed weekly and is just now starting to fray.
Got 'em for $4 too.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/