John Husvar

In article ,
jk wrote:

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

I'm 40X32. It might take you a little digging for 40's or 42's, but
they stock enough large sizes - they always seem to have 44 jeans
left, though. They sell what moves, most of their customers don't
need to shop with Omar The Tentmaker.

If wearing 44's or 2X shirts is a faded and distant memory, that's a
less-than-subtle hint to "Put Down The Fork, and back slowly away from
the table..." ;-P Then go walk around the block a few times.

-- Bruce --

What a set of rude assumptions.
What movement away from the table is going to make my arms shrink in
length?

jk

Have a different problem, arm girth. I'm a semi-pro blacksmith and
frequent wheelchair rider, (MS & PPS) so have decently developed arms
and chest as a result.

If I have a few weeks of steady smithing, by the end I can hardly fit my
upper arms through the sleeves of shirts that usually fit and they get
tight across the chest. I know: We should all have such problems!

But seriously, it's a damn nuisance having to have two distinct sizes of
shirts because my normal sizes fit well when I'm not hammering
regularly. The larger sizes just don't fit as well when I am working.

Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.

Is a puzzlement.