Anna Kettle

Default lime plastering - expected costs vs gypsum

Thanks for the tips. I've decided though, I'll try a little bit in the
oven and slake it, see if it works. If it does I'll do it on a bigger
scale later. I'll hopefully incorporate some fibres when I mix it up
as well.

I'm not going to travel to Jewsons, which I dont think we have here,
and purchase what I have already. Far rather do it myself, more
absorbing

Certainly. And then you become a certified limey and get to go to the
Buildings Lime Forum Conference and ****up
http://www.buildinglimesforum.org.uk/

and less time.

Unlikely, though I suppose you could be emailing from Mars

Anna

--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Plaster conservation and lime plaster repair