MM

On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:55:35 +0100, chris French
wrote:

In message , MM
writes
On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:08:42 +0100, chris French
wrote:

Ok, jokes aside thankyou :-)

New house has a requirement for some book shelves, as most of the ones
in the old house were built in, and the ones we have are/were pretty
crappy MFI or somesuch.

Nothing fancy, just some simple but sturdy, reasonably priced, free
standing bookcases. Now I first thought was to procure some Ikea Billy
bookcases. We have couple already have they have given good service, one
of their better products IMO. However the nearest Ikea is 70 miles away,
I'm not that keen.

So any other suggestions for so an item.

And yes I could make my own, but demands on time are such that it ain't
gonna happen anytime soon (or even later)

You can't go wrong with the Billy range of bookcases from IKEA.
Excellent value and sturdy. Available in various finishes.

Errr, yes I agree. It's why I wrote

Now I first thought was to procure some Ikea Billy
bookcases. We have couple already have they have given good service, one
of their better products IMO. However the nearest Ikea is 70 miles away,

Ah, you must have slipped it in while my back was turned.

MM