Dave Hinz

On Tue, 17 May 2005 18:26:38 -0700, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:49:23 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

Dave Hinz wrote in
:

Thing about the tires - if they're leaching, why are they used for
retaining walls in Golden Gate Park, Larry?

Dave, I have you twit filtered so I no longer put up with your crap.
(That means no reply is necessary, got it?)

Then don't snipe at me from behind your killfile. Intellectual
cowardice is beneath you, I would have thought.

So you're telling us they are completely safe, and the tire disposal fee
and hazardous waste disposal fee and the rest of the handling taxes imposed
here in California are bogus? Who would have thought?

Here's irony for ya:
http://www.motherearthnews.com/libra.../Green_Gazette
Scroll down to "Gardeners: Tread Lightly:"
Tires are made from hydrocarbons which are known to be carcinogenic,
so why take a chance?

Fuzzy science. How...unexpected. So, why are those tires there,
Larry?