Dave Hinz

On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:49:23 -0500, Patriarch wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote in
:

Thing about the tires - if they're leaching, why are they used for
retaining walls in Golden Gate Park, Larry?

So you're telling us they are completely safe, and the tire disposal fee
and hazardous waste disposal fee and the rest of the handling taxes imposed
here in California are bogus? Who would have thought?

Um, I'm not telling anyone anything other than those tire walls are
there. Draw your own conclusions, but I figure if they have 'em in SF
of all places, then the're probably not as bad as the alarmists would
make them out to be.

I guess you just can't trust politicians these days... ;-)

Agreed there.