lionslair at consolidated dot net

Pete C. wrote:

Rex B wrote:

I'd like to watch while you bend those I-Beam hoops
Sounds interesting though. Chainfall on a trolley, with some sort of
stop at the back?

Saw a somewhat similar setup once. About an 18' flatbed type trailer
that had several framed "hoops" (not bent, just welded square)
supporting an I beam down the middle and out the back a few feet. Small
chain hoist on a trolley. The rest of the trailer was outfitted with
storage for several large coils of AL stock and a forming rig for
seamless gutters.

Pete C.

I think the best trailer of a remake type would be a Telephone or Power company trailer.
Sometimes these are available during the burning of the troupes in the power company
supplier and transmitter transformation. I know a number of PG&E boom trucks that
are now in tree service and saw one as an independent telephone/electric installer.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life