Hamilton Audio

Well, I completely emptied the freezer and fridge, disassembled all the
shelves and THOROUGHLY CLEANED the bugger.

I vacuumed a lot of spilled frozen peas (an exploded bag) from inside some
inner vents in the freezer. Let it thaw for a day, re-plugged in and let it
re-cool and now life is good. in fact, its not cold enough on the current
setting anymore

Thanks to those who responded!

bmoney
"Hamilton Audio" wrote in message
I've got an older Viking refridgerator (about 17 years old). It has
always worked perfect. I noticed three days ago that the milk, orange
juice and fresh veggies are freezing! The temp setting is on its lowest
in the fridge and about half way in the freezer.

Other than a pooched fridge, what could be causing this? Is there a vent
or something I can clean? Anything else thats simple? I'd hate to spend
$1K on a new fridge if I can squeeze another few years outta this girl.

bmoney