Gort

Matt wrote:
Whatever you say Jimbo.

It's obvious that you are more concerned with getting the last word in
then you are about actually discussing the validity of a topic - which
is good - because as you said: YOU ARE NO LAWYER.

You ain't no Jack Kennedy, either.

****, you don't even match up to the capabilities of rain man.

I think you have done more than I have to help me make my point, so

I'll let

you play with someone else.

I think you are right. So I'll let you go back to playing with
yourself.

And for god's sake PLEASE put me in your killfile.

Thank you.
Matt

Jack Kennedy... he's the guy who got his 45Kt. PT Boat ran over by a
30Kt. Destroyer that he was supposed to be hunting for.
(Enemy destroyer, during wartime, you know...)

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.